Sunday, November 9, 2008

Polk Audio Introduces I-Sonic Entertainment System 2

Polk Audio Introduces I-Sonic Entertainment System 2

Polk Audio announced the introduction of the I-Sonic Entertainment System 2 one year after the critically acclaimed I-Sonic Entertainment System. This new stereo system features the four-speaker acoustic technologies as its predecessor which delivers a 360-degrees sound. The I-Sonic ES2 includes a second generation HD Radio tuner with full multicasting and 24 presets. It accepts all iPod models and is equipped with S-Video and composite video outputs allow the user to connect a television or video monitor to the I-Sonic ES2 for viewing video content.

The I-Sonic ES2 is also a full function dual-alarm clock that can use the radio or iPod as the alarm. It measures 14.5"x 9"x 4.75", has auxiliary input, comes with a wireless remote control and it should be available this month at $499.